About Robert Warns
As a nutritionist, I am blessed to be part of the caring, healthcare team of The Florida Hospital Executive Health Program. I work to provide expertise, guidance and encouragement to individuals. We all make decisions, some better than others. Allow me to be sensitive to you as an individual and provide compassionate guidance in making potentially life changing decisions on the path towards wellness and longevity.
After completing my Dietetic Internship with the Pasco County Health Department. I worked to create an individually based, patient focused diabetes education program for the Manatee Health Department. I then shifted my focus to serving those affected by diabetes and other serious health conditions, resulting in kidney failure and the need for dialysis.
Bachelor of Science, Food Science and Human Nutrition
University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
Certifications & Professional Affiliations
- Registered Dietitian / Nutritionist (RD/N) by Commission on Dietetic Registration
- Licensed Dietitian/Nutritionist (LDN) in the State of Florida
- Member Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Member Florida Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- American Council on Exercise, Certified Personal Trainer